Weimaraner Rescue cannot operate without donation
Weimaraner Rehome & Rescue SA rehomes countless weimaraners each year
“…make a difference”
Weimaraner Rescue runs entirely on donations and the amazing help of our tireless volunteers. All funds raised are spent to on the rescue and rehome of our weimaraners
Although we don’t have our own kennels, we are often required to kennel weimaraners in need prior to their rehoming. Although many of the kennels are provided at a reduced rate the costs add up very quickly.
We have the assistance of amazing vets countrywide who grants us reduced rates for our rescues. These costs however add up quickly.
We appeal for help from our generous weimaraner community. Any donation, no matter how big or small, makes a difference. We are especially grateful to our regular donors, especially those that contribute on a monthly basis. Your continued generosity is much appreciated and makes a difference!
Ways in which to donate…
Although financial contributions are hugely appreciated, we do realise that many of our donors cannot always give financially, especially in trying economic times.
So here are a few ways in which you can donate:
- Contribute a regular monthly amount by signing a debit order. Many of our regular donors are only contributing R100 or R200 per month. It quickly adds up and helps to keep the monthly expenses in check
This can now be done through our registered NPO bank account!
Details:Weimaraner Rescue SAFNB Cheque Account No: 62794451064
Branch Code 250655
For further details please refer to our post HERE
You can also now donate through our SHOP using payfast if you prefer.
- Host a fundraiser. We are not fussy, you choose the format! Arrange a cake and tea for your friends and charge R20 or more for a cup of tea and slice of cake. Dress up and enjoy the moment! Raffle a bottle of sparkling wine with your colleagues at work. You choose how, where and when, just let us know and we will help you advertise your raffle.
- Arrange an event in your area. Host a weimaraner walk in your area. We will advertise your event.
- Sponsor a kennel at R100 per day. This allows us to provide 2 meals and a safe kennel for a weimaraner in distress
- Donate your time – we just cannot stress it enough, all our weimaraners need is love. Whether you collect a weimaraner from your local shelter for a walk, or take a juicy bone, every little bit helps. Another good way of donating time is if you are a trained behaviorist to assist with our weimaraners that have behavioral issues that are making it hard for them to be homed. Some have come from very sad circumstances and they will need to be rehabilitated either in their new homes or foster homes.
You are able to donate what you are able to afford from R100 and upwards
From time to time we are expected to provide emergency accommodation for our weimaraners in distress. We have secured kennel facilities both in Cape Town and Johannesburg and your donation of kennel days makes it possible for us to help more weimaraners.
Each of our weimaraners are provided with a microchip prior to being rehomed. This has become increasingly necessary due to the high rate of theft of large breed dogs in South Africa.
This donation will help cover any vaccination costs associated with any dog that comes into our care.